2019 - Present
Cedar Valley Church
• Develop multiple digital and print design projects weekly including brochures, business cards, website designs, bible study plans, social media graphics, and other marketing materials.
• Maintain current church brand standards and revise past design work to create a unified brand aesthetic.
• Collaborate with the video department to create motion graphics for sermon series, special events, and social media.
2018 - 2020
Second Baptist Church
• Responsible for crafting daily design elements as well as maintaining church brand standards for a multi-site megachurch.
• Created a high volume of layout, graphic, and production design, including billboards,
banners, magazines, books, and the weekly church bulletin.
• Developed and presented design campaigns
for multiple sermon series and holiday events.
Papellerie, a custom event branding studio
• Crafted invitation suites for large events.
• Collaborated with the creative director to
create custom illustrations and logos for event
signage, brochures, and invitations.
• Assisted the project manager in assembling
Grace Bible Church
Youth Intern/Graphic Designer
• Responsible for creating digital and print design elements for the youth ministry.
• Collaborated with a fellow intern to write
bible study content for and teach the material
to middle school and high school students.
• Planned and executed weekly and special
events for youth students.
Grace Bible Church
• Assisted the graphic designer in creating
digital and print design assets for a
• Produced motion graphics for multiple
• Edited weekly sermon content for each
campus using Premiere Pro.
First Baptist Church of Tyler
Media & Communications Intern
• Created digital and print design elements for
church events and Sunday mornings.
• Filmed and edited the weekly sermons.
• Developed content for and edited the
2011 - 2015
Texas A&M University at College Station BS in Visualization with a Minor in History
• GPA 3.8
• Magna Cum Laude
• Awarded the honor of carrying the gonfalon for the College of Architecture at graduation.
• Hosted a campus-wide shoe drive for
Soles4Souls, a global non-profit institution.
Skills & Technical Tools