2014 - Present
Contract Graphic Designer
• Partner with a number of different companies and individuals to produce digital and print design assets. Such assets include brand development, logo design, stationery design, hand lettered illustrations, and website design using programs like Wix and WordPress.
• Communicate with print vendors and participate in press checks to ensure the best product possible is delivered.
• Establish excellent business relationships with clients through first-rate customer service, reliability, and exceptional design work.
2019 - Present
Cedar Valley Church
• Develop multiple digital and print design deliverables weekly including brochures, business cards, website designs, bible study plans, social media graphics, and other marketing materials.
• Maintain current church brand standards and revise past design work to create a unified brand aesthetic.
• Collaborate with the video department to create motion graphics for sermon series, special events, and social media.
2018 - 2020
Second Baptist Church
• Responsible for crafting daily design elements as well as maintaining church brand standards for a multi-site megachurch.
• Created a high volume of layout, graphic, and production design, including billboards, banners, magazines, books, and the weekly church bulletin.
• Developed and presented design campaigns for multiple sermon series and holiday events.
Papellerie, a custom event branding studio
• Crafted invitation suites for large events.
• Collaborated with the creative director to create custom illustrations and logos for event signage, brochures, Christmas cards, and invitations.
• Assisted the project manager in assembling invitation suites.
Grace Bible Church
Youth Intern/Graphic Designer
• Responsible for creating digital and print design elements for the youth ministry.
• Collaborated with a fellow intern to write bible study content for and teach the material to middle school and high school students.
• Planned and executed weekly and special events for youth students.
2011 - 2015
Texas A&M University at College Station BS in Visualization with a Minor in History
• GPA 3.8
• Magna Cum Laude
• Awarded the honor of carrying the gonfalon for the College of Architecture at graduation.
• Hosted a campus-wide shoe drive for
Soles4Souls, a global non-profit institution.
SkiLLS & Technical Tools